With Brexit negotiations reaching a crucial stage, Liberal Democrats continue to call for an Exit from Brexit.
We are delighted to be hosting Sir Graham Watson who will be briefing us on the latest developments on Brexit.
Sir Graham was the first Liberal Democrat from the United Kingdom to be elected to the European parliament and served four consecutive terms as an MEP for the South West region and Gibraltar until losing his seat in 2014. He has led the influential Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe group (ALDE) and received a knighthood in 2011 for his services.
He is currently a serving member of the European Social and Economic Committee. In addition Sir Graham has taken up a three year contract to represent the government of Gibraltar in Brussels as uncertainly continues to surround the future of "the Rock". He is also responsible for liaising and enhancing communication with the UK's Permanent Representation to the EU.
Tickets are £18 each and include a two course lunch, tea and/or coffee. A pay bar will be available.
To RSVP and purchase your ticket, you can:
- Pay online below
- Pay by cash or cheque by contacting Gill Pardy (Bournemouth Party chair) by phone or email
- Transfer the amount online by contacting Treasurer Peter Craven on 01202 573303.
Once you have RSVP'd, please contact Gill Pardy with your menu choices by Friday 25th May:
1. Roast Beef with Yorkshire pudding
2. Baked Supreme of Chicken enhanced with red wine and
3. Grilled Rainbow Trout Fillet with butter, lemon and flaked
4. Baked leek, potato and cherry tomato frittata with seasonal salad (Vegetarian)
Dutch style apple pie served with custard sauce
A choice of fresh fruit salad, ice cream or cheese and biscuits
27 Bath Rd
Bournemouth BH1 2NW
Google map and directions