If you RSVP and are a party member you will be sent joining instructions by email prior to the event.
- Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting held 9th November 2019.
- Matters arising.
- Reports from:
- Treasurer (including 100 Club Draw)
- Membership Report
- Liberal Democrat Group for BCP Council
- Motions to A.G.M.
- Election of Honorary President
- Election of Officers & Executive Committee Membership
- Vice Chair
- Membership Development Officer
- Data Officer
- Fund-raising Officer
- Diversity Officer
- Ward Reps to Executive (one per ward)
- Executive Committee Ordinary Members (up to 6)
- Youth & student representative
- To note the accounts for 2019
- Appointment of Independent Examiner for 2020 Local Party Accounts.
- Presentation of Awards.
The full agenda and details on the nomination process have been emailed or posted to all members. Please contact us if you need further information.
When the business of the AGM is completed, we will hold a Q& A session entitled
"Climate Change - Where we stand. Where we're going."